Grade 3 Guided Whitewater Kayak or Packraft Tour - Sjoa, Norway
- Duración: 3 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Nedre Heidal
- Código de producto: action_tour
This tour is suitable for kayakers with previous experience, and must be able to roll. If you want to learn how to kayak we recommend joining our 2-day beginner course.
If you do not have any experience, you can still join but must be in a packraft or an inflatable kayak. You must be able to swim and have a reasonable level of fitness. We only run this tour at water-levels suitable for beginner to intermediate paddlers. If the river is too high, we move the tour to the Otta River, which also has awesome whitewater rapids, and options for cliff jumping!
- Duration: 3 hours (depending on numbers and flow). This includes a briefing, getting changed into and out of gear, driving to the river and back, and the tour itself.
- Age: 15+
- Minimum 3 people, maximum 6 people on a tour. Our groups are kept small so you will have the best possible experience.
- What's included: Whitewater kayak, paddle and all equipment hire, including wetsuit, helmet, life vest, spray skirt and spray jacket; transport by minibus from our base to the river and back. Book a sauna and hot tub at our base for only 100NOK to warm up once you get back.
- Do you need pick up or drop off from the train station? We can drive you for 500NOK each way. Just get in touch: +47 400 80 400 / email@example.com
- Do you need a place to camp? We offer overnight camping options for only 100NOK per night, including use of shared kitchen, toilet facilities, and outdoor showers.
- What to bring: 2 x layers of wool thermals and a warm change of clothes, water bottle, snacks and sunscreen.
- Want to hike while visiting the beautiful Heidal Valley? Read our blogs about cool hikes in the area.