Self-service Kayak Rental - Bjørvika, Oslo
- Plats: Oslo
- Produktkod: selfservice_rental_munchbrygge
Opening hours: 7am - 8pm, Monday to Sunday.
Location: Munch Brygge, Bispevika (near Barcode) Oslo
Price: Up to 3 hours 299 kr; full day (4 - 12 hours) 499 kr.
Includes: Includes kayak, spray skirt, paddle and life vest.
Duration: Pick up and return at any time during the session booked. Please return before dark. If you would like to book for more than 24 hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- At least one person in the group must have their kayak certification from the Norwegian Paddle Federation, commonly known as "Våttkort"
- Unless you are an experienced kayak paddler, and know how to do the self-rescue, we recommend you do not paddle alone. Join our våttkort kajakkurs if you want to level up your kayak skills.
- Please check the weather before departure. If the wind speed is above 5 m/s we are happy to give you a voucher to book another day. Just email your booking reference to email@example.com
- Children (minimum 13 years) must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Once you have booked you will be emailed instructions including a code for kayak equipment storage.
- There are no changing facilities but the kayak raft is sheltered and out of sight
- Wear clothing appropriate to weather conditions. Take water, sunscreen, waterproofs as necessary.
- We suggest putting your belongings in a dry bag.
- Please take all rubbish away with you after kayaking and do not leave in the kayak
- Please empty your kayak of water after finishing your paddling trip