5hr Whitewater Kayaking or Packrafting Våttkort Beginner Course (introkurs) – Sjoa, Norway
- Süre: 5 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Nedre Heidal
- Ürün kodu: Introkurs_elv
A safe and easy start to whitewater paddling, where we concentrate on having fun and learning the basics in a controlled environment. This is a beginner-level kayaking or packrafting course. Depending on what you choose, you will be awarded either the packrafting or kayaking “Våttkort Introkurs Elv” certificate on completion.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Minimum 3 people, maximum 6 per course. Our groups are kept small so you will have the best possible experience.
- What's included: Whitewater kayak or packraft, paddle and all equipment, including wetsuit, helmet, life vest, spray skirt and spray jacket; transport by minibus from our base to the river and back. Book a sauna and hot tub at our base for only 100NOK to warm up once you get back.
- Do you need pick up or drop off from the train station? We can drive you for 500NOK each way. Just get in touch: +47 400 80 400 / email@example.com
- Do you need a place to camp? We offer overnight camping options for only 100NOK per night, including use of shared kitchen, toilet facilities, and outdoor showers.
- What to bring: 2 x layers of thermal underwear and wool socks, water bottle, snacks, and sunscreen.
- Want to hike while visiting the beautiful Heidal Valley? Read our blogs about cool hikes in the area.