3hr Våttkort Introduction to Sea Kayaking Course – Bispevika, Oslo
- Продолжительность: 3 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Oslo, Oslo
- Код предложения: introkurs_B
First time with a paddle in your hands? Discover the joys of sea kayaking on our beginner-level introduction course in central Oslo. Here you will learn the basics in a safe and controlled environment. All gear is included so as to keep you warm while paddling. “A warm student is a happy student. And a happy student is a good learner” – goat wisdom.
During the course, our certified and skilled instructors will teach you about safety on the water, proper paddling techniques, and how to rescue yourself and others.
After completing this course you will be awarded the NPF våttkort. This nationally recognised qualification will allow you to rent kayaks from us so that you can paddle alone or with friends. The freedom of adventure awaits you!
More information on the NPF våttkort system.
Adult 1490 krona; Children (13 years + and must be able to swim) and students get a 25% discount.
- Includes issue of a våttkort on completion of the course.
- We provide all the kayaking equipment – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wetsuit, and neoprene paddling shoes.
- Please bring sunscreen, a towel, and swimwear. We also recommend bringing a wool thermal layer to wear under the wetsuit.
- We provide storage for your belongings.
- This course is a perfect activity for team building.
- Can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.
Students with valid student identification and youth (13 - 18yrs) get a 25% discount