3hr Våttkort Introduction to Sea Kayaking Course (introkurs) – Bjørvika, Oslo
- Varighet: 3 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Oslo, Bjørvika
- Produktkode: introkurs_bjørvika
First time in a kayak or wanting refresh your kayaking skills?Then our beginner-level introduction kayak course in central Oslo is a great choice! On this course you will learn the basic kayak skills in a safe and controlled environment with a professional kayaking instructor. All gear is included, to keep you warm and comfortable while out paddling. “A warm student is a happy student, and a happy student is a good learner” – goat wisdom.
During this kayak course, our certified kayak instructors will teach you about safety on the water, proper paddling techniques, and how to rescue yourself and others, so you can safely kayak alone or with friends.
After completing this kayak course you will be awarded the NPF våttkort. This nationally recognised kayaking qualification will allow you to rent kayaks from us from our central Oslo locations in Bjørvika, Tjuvholmen and Lysaker / Sollerudstranda. The freedom of adventure awaits you, goat!
- Includes issue of a våttkort on completion of the kayak course.
- We provide all the kayaking equipment – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wetsuit, and neoprene paddling shoes.
- Please bring sunscreen, a towel, and swimwear. We also recommend bringing a wool thermal layer to wear under the wetsuit, including wool socks.
- We provide storage for your belongings while you are out kayaking
- This course is a perfect activity for team building or kick off events in Oslo
- Can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.