Akerselva River Packraft Tour - Oslo, Norway
From NOK NOK999.00
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Oslo, Oslo
- Product code: packraft_akerselva
If you are looking for an active way to explore Oslo, combining urban sightseeing and nature, then our packraft tour on Akerselva is a great option for you. Our Packraft tour is suitable for total beginner, most ages and fitness levels. Packrafts has become popular lately due to how stable and easy to control they are, and also how light and simple to carry and pack down for outdoor adventures. Mad Goats also offers the packrafting våttkort courses in Sjoa, so if you have an awesome time on our Akerselva River packraft tour then make sure to visit us for some more exciting whitewater packrafting in Sjoa!
Akerselva Packraft Tour info:
- The packrafting tour lasts 90 minutes.
- All packraft gear is provided – raft, life vest, paddle, and helmet.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing (such as waterproof jacket and pants if it’s raining, swimwear if it’s hot and sunny) and you may want to bring a towel and a change of clothes just incase.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from 10 years and upwards. No previous paddling experience is required.
- The starting point is at Nedre Foss Park, only an 11-minute ride on public transport or a 20-minute walk from Oslo Central Station.
- You can leave your belongings in our vehicle, which will be waiting for you where the packrafting tour ends at Sukkerbiten in Bjørvika, close to the Oslo Opera House.
- Want to warm up after paddling? Check our floating sauna in Tjuvholmen