2-day Whitewater Kayaking or Packrafting Våttkort Beginner Course (grunnkurs) - Sjoa, Norway
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Nedre Heidal , Oppland
- Product code: grunnkurs_elv
A perfect start to whitewater paddling, where we concentrate on having fun and learning the basics in a safe and controlled environment. This is a kayak or packraft course in Sjoa, Norway; depending on what you choose, you will be awarded either the packrafting or kayaking “NPF Våttkort Grunnkurs Elv”certificate on completion.
- Duration: 10 hours over two days (5hrs each day).
- Age 14+
- Minimum 3 people, maximum 6 people per course. Our groups are kept small so you will have the best possible experience.
- What's included: Whitewater kayak or packraft, paddle and all equipment, including wetsuit, helmet, life vest, spray skirt and spray jacket; transport by minibus from our base to the river and back. Book a sauna and hot tub at our base for only 100NOK to warm up once you get back.
- Do you need pick up or drop off from the train station? We can drive you for 500NOK each way. Just get in touch: +47 400 80 400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you need a place to camp? We offer overnight camping options for only 100NOK per night, including use of shared kitchen, toilet facilities, and outdoor showers.
- What to bring: 2 x layers of thermal underwear and wool socks, water bottle, snacks, and sunscreen.
- Want to hike while visiting the beautiful Heidal Valley? Read our blogs about cool hikes in the area.