Winter Kayak Tour to Huk Strand
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Oslo
- Product code: winter_tour
Experience winter kayaking on a guided tour of inner Oslofjord from Lysaker to Bygdøy. Enjoy Oslo Fjord at a unique time of the year. Kayaking during winter means less noisy boats on the water and clearer waters. Oslo is renowned for its spectacular sunsets which are, of course, best viewed from a kayak.
We can run kayaking courses and tours even in the coldest part of the year with our all-year drysuits included. This kayak tour is suitable for all levels. No våttkort or previous kayaking experience is required as you will be with a guide at all times. All kit is included. Perfect for adventurous tourists, families (minimum age 13 years), work events, bachelor parties and adventurous friends :-)
The tour or course will be 3hours and we give you a briefing and get you in all the equipment before we go on the water so you are safe and warm.
- All gear provided - kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, dry suit, neoprene paddling shoes, mitts and hood.
- Please bring gloves and at least two layers of wool thermals (top and bottom) and wool socks to wear under the drysuit. No cotton.
- Tour starts and ends at Lysaker Marina beside Sollerudstranda
- There is storage for your belongings.
- Minimum of 3 people required for tour to go ahead.