3hr Våttkort Introduction to Sea Kayak Course (introkurs) - Private Group (Lysaker, Oslo)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Lysaker, Oslo
- Product code: private_introkurshav_lysaker
First time with a paddle in your hands? Discover the joys of sea kayaking on our beginner-level introduction course in central Oslo. Here you will learn the basics in a safe and controlled environment. All gear is included so as to keep you warm while paddling. “A warm student is a happy student. And a happy student is a good learner” – goat wisdom.
During the course, our certified and skilled instructors will teach you about safety on the water, proper paddling technique and how to rescue yourself and others.
After completing this course you will be awarded the NPF våttkort. This nationally recognised qualification will allow you to rent kayaks from us so that you can paddle alone or with friends. The freedom of adventures awaits you!
From May to September we also offer this course from our base in central Oslo.
- Includes issue of a våttkort on completion of the course.
- We provide all gear – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wetsuit, spray jacket, and neoprene paddling boots.
- Please bring a towel and swimwear and/or wool thermals (top and bottom) to wear under the wetsuit.
- Changing area, toilet and storage for your belongings.
- A perfect activity for team building or company events.
- Minimum age 13 years. All participants must be able to swim.