Winter Kayaking on Oslo Fjord - Private Group (Lysaker)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Oslo
- Product code: private_winter
Experience Oslo Fjord at a unique time of the year. Kayaking during winter means less noisy boats on the water and clearer waters. Oslo is renowned for its spectacular sunsets which are of course best viewed from a kayak.
We can run kayaking courses and tours even in the coldest part of the year, drysuit included. We will tailor the course or tour to suit your group depending on your requirements and experience level. No kayaking experience is required for a guided tour or kayak course. All equipment is included. Perfect for families (minimum age 13 years), work events, bachelor parties, and adventurous friends :-)
The tour or course will be 3hrs hours and we give you a briefing and get you kitted out before we go on the water so you are safe and warm.
- We provide all the equipment - kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, dry suit, neoprene paddling shoes, gloves and hoods .
- Please bring gloves and at least two layers of wool thermals (top and bottom) and wool socks to wear under the drysuit. No cotton, please.
- Tour starts and ends at Lysaker Marina beside Sollerudstranda
- There is storage for your belongings.
- When booking please let us know your preferred date and time and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Minimum of 3 people.