Sea Kayaking - Refresher Course - Lysaker
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Oslo, Oslo
- Product code: refresher_LYS
Want to get ready for year-round paddling? Has it been a while since you took the NPF Sea Kayaking Introduction Course? On this refresher course you will sharpen your paddling skills, get a reminder on trip planning and safety, and learn how to carry out a self-rescue.
Please note that you must already hold a sea kayaking våttkort to register for this course.
- We provide all gear – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wet suit and paddling shoes.
- Please bring swim wear and a towel. Plus sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and gloves as appropriate.
- You may also want to wear a long-sleeved wool thermal top.
- Changing area and storage for your belongings.
- Choice of 2 locations – Aker Brygge or Lysaker.
- Perfect to prepare for winter paddling.
- Can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.
- Only kr 890,- per person including kit hire.
- 30% off for children, students and youth (30 years and under).
- 15% off for OsloPass holders – go to VisitOslo to get your discount code.
If you are interested in a longer course combined with an overnight adventure, then we recommend you attend our “16hr Sea kayaking Foundation Course (Grunnkurs-hav)”. On this course you will have more time to practice, learn more techniques and gain one extra qualification in the våttkort system – and meet new paddling friends!