Sea Kayaking - Refresher Course - Aker Brygge
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Oslo, Oslo
- Product code: refresher_AB
Want to get ready for year-round paddling? Has it been a while since you took the NPF Sea Kayaking Introduction Course? On this refresher course you will sharpen your paddling skills, get a reminder on trip planning and safety, and learn how to carry out a self-rescue.
Please note that you must already hold a sea kayaking våttkort to register for this course.
- We provide all gear – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wet suit and paddling shoes. In colder months we provide drysuit, neoprene hood and mittens.
- Please bring swim wear and a towel. Plus sunscreen, gloves, thermals as appropriate.
- Changing area and storage for your belongings.
- Choice of 2 locations – Aker Brygge or Lysaker.
- Perfect to prepare for solo paddling or to refresh your skills after a break.
- Can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.
- Only kr 899,- per person including kit hire.
- 25% off for children (suitable for ages 14+ who can swim) and students.
- 15% off for OsloPass holders – go to VisitOslo to get your discount code.
If you are interested in a longer course combined with an overnight adventure, then we recommend you attend our “16hr Sea kayaking Foundation Course (Grunnkurs-hav)”. On this course you will have more time to practice, learn more techniques and gain one extra qualification in the våttkort system – and meet new paddling friends!