3hr Våttkort Introduction to Sea Kayaking Course (introkurs) - Lysaker, Oslo
- 天數: 3 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Oslo, Lysaker
- 产品编号: introkurs_lysaker
First time kayaking or wanting to refresh your basic kayak skills? Discover the joy of sea kayaking on our beginner-level introduction course in Oslo. Here you will learn the kayak basics in a safe and controlled environment. All kayaking gear is included to keep you warm while paddling. “A warm student is a happy student, and a happy student is a good learner” – goat wisdom.
During the kayak course, our certified kayak instructors will teach you about safety on the water, proper paddling technique and how to rescue yourself and others.
After completing this course you will be awarded the NPF våttkort. This nationally recognised kayaking qualification will allow you to rent kayaks from us in Oslo, so that you can go kayaking alone or with friends. We offer kayak rental (kajakkutleie) from 3 central Oslo locations: Bjørvika, Tjuvholmen, and Lysaker / Sollerudstranda. The freedom of kayaking adventures awaits you!
- Includes issue of a NPF våttkort kayak qualification on completion of the course. Questions about NPF våttkort system? See our FAQ page.
- Small kayak courses - maximum 9 participants.
- Suitable for 13 years plus. Weight range 40kg to 120kg.
- Taught in English.
- We provide all kayaking equipment - kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wet suit in summer / dry suit in winter, jacket and neoprene paddling shoes. In winter we also provide hood and gloves.
- In summer, please bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen. On colder days in spring, autumn and winter, please bring at least one wool thermal layer (top and bottom), wool socks and a towel.
- There is storage for your belongings at our kayak base in Lysaker.
- The perfect activity for team building and kick-off events in Oslo. Can be booked as a private group. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- This can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.