3hr Våttkort Introduction to Sea Kayaking Course - Lysaker
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Oslo, Oslo
- Product code: introkurs_l
First time with a paddle in your hands? Discover the joys of sea kayaking on our beginner-level introduction course in Oslo. Here you will learn the basics in a safe and controlled environment. All gear is included to keep you warm while paddling. “A warm student is a happy student. And a happy student is a good learner” – goat wisdom.
During the course, our certified and skilled instructors will teach you about safety on the water, proper paddling technique and how to rescue yourself and others.
After completing this course you will be awarded the NPF våttkort. This nationally recognised qualification will allow you to rent kayaks from us so that you can paddle alone or with friends. The freedom of adventure awaits you!
- Includes issue of a NPF våttkort on completion of the course. Questions about NPF våttkort system? See our FAQ page.
- Small courses - maximum 9 participants.
- Suitable for 13 years plus. Weight range 40kg to 120kg.
- Taught in English.
- We provide all gear - kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wet suit in summer / dry suit in winter, jacket and neoprene paddling shoes. In winter we also provide hood and gloves.
- In summer, please bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen. On colder days in spring, autumn and winter, please bring at least one wool thermal layer (top and bottom), thick socks and towel.
- There is storage for your belongings.
- The perfect activity for team building and kick-off events. Can be booked as a private group. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- This can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.
Students with valid student identification and youths (13 - 18yrs) get a 25% discount