Akerselva River Kayak Tour
From NOK NOK890.00
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Oslo, Oslo
- Product code: Akerselva-2
Akerselva River Tour is a one-of-a-kind experience through the heart of Oslo. The tour takes you through the leafy-green Grünerløkka district, under historic bridges, through a 500m-long tunnel that runs underneath the city center, before passing the new Munch Museum and out into the beautiful Oslo Fjord - where you can view the Oslo Opera House from the seat of your kayak. Having taken 1000s of people on this adventure, and seeing their happy smiling faces, we know this to be one of the most unique and fun ways to explore Oslo.
- The tour lasts 90 minutes.
- All gear provided – kayak, life vest, paddle, and helmet.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing (such as waterproofs if raining, swimwear if hot and sunny!) and you may want to bring a towel and a change of clothes.
- 25% student discount / 35% discount child (10 - 18yrs)
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from 10 years upwards. No previous kayaking experience is required.
- The starting point is at Nedre Foss Park, only an 11-minute ride on public transport or a 20-minute walk from Oslo Central Station.
- You can leave your belongings in our vehicle which will be waiting for you where the tour ends at Operastranda (or “Goat Beach” as we like to call it, next to the Opera House).
- Want to warm up after paddling? Check our floating sauna in Tjuvholmen