Kayak Rental (Bjørvika)
- Paikka: Oslo
- Tuotekoodi: PQ0BHU
Requirements: If you have a våttkort (or BC 2*, ACA 2* or Svenska Paddelpass) you may paddle freely on the Oslo Fjord. If you don’t have a våttkort (NPF Wetcard) you can still rent a kayak for 1 to 2 hours but you must stay near Bjørvika harbour – Oslo Opera House, Sørenga and Akerselva. You must NOT paddle out into the Fjord or to the islands. (Our 3hr introduction course gives you a våttkort on completion.)
Opening hours: Daylight hours, 7 days a week. By appointment only.
Location: Goat Raft, opposite the Opera House, access from Langkaia, 0150 Oslo. See map below.
Booking: Book online. Once your order is confirmed you will be message self-service instructions.
- up to 3 hours – kr 250,- per person
- 1 day – kr 400,- per person
- 2 days – kr 700,- per person
- We offer a 30% discount for children, youth (30 years and under) and students. Enter “MG30” at checkout.
- APK Members – Please contact Akerselva Padleklubb for your discount code.