Sea Kayaking - 3hr Introduction Course - Aker Brygge
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Oslo, Oslo
- Product code: introkurs_AB
First time with a paddle in your hands? Discover the joys of sea kayaking on our beginner-level introduction course in central Oslo. Here you will learn the basics in a safe and controlled environment. All gear is included so as to keep you warm while paddling. “A warm student is a happy student. And a happy student is a good learner” – goat wisdom.
During the course, our certified and skilled instructors will teach you about safety on the water, proper paddling technique and how to rescue yourself and others.
After completing this course you will be awarded the NPF våttkort. This nationally recognised qualification will allow you to rent kayaks from us so that you can paddle alone or with friends. The freedom of adventures awaits you!
Adult kr 1299,-
Children (14 years + and must be able to swim) and students get a 25% discount.
- Includes issue of a våttkort on completion of the course.
- We provide all gear – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, drysuit, neoprene paddling shoes, mitts and hood.
- Please bring a towel, gloves and at least two layers of wool thermals (top and bottom) and wool socks to wear under the dry suit. Swim wear also required if taking a sauna at GreenBoats afterwards.
- Changing area and storage for your belongings.
- Perfect activity for team building.
- Can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.